Lykan Hypersport

17:56:00

Wanted to have an amazing sport car ?! Just draw it down in a paper or drawing block haha...LOL
TADAAAA! Lykan Hypersport before got 7 in the world ,now already got 8 ,one is in my drawing block hahaha



After I watched the Furious 7 .I told myself 'wow,i have to draw this lykan,it was so amazing in the furious 7 movie.' So i back home and pick up my drawing supplies and start drafing ,styling ,and paint!But  sadly i dont have the 'SPECIAL'marker that will helps my drawing more shine more realistic haha ,and that markers was so expensive to me haha.





Mercedes Benz SUV ,my another car drawing. I also learned how to draw or design a car from a Youtube channel and helps me a lots. Basically my drawing supplies for drawing a car is buncho poster colour ,sharpie ,artline and steadtler 2H pencil.

You Might Also Like

0 comments