How To Paint A Hyperrealistic Art

18:41:00

Wanna try something Awesome like painting a HYPERREALISTIC ART? Read more and i'll tell you my secrets.


I dunno whether you facing a problem like me before, curious about 'How the artists done their sketching or painting so real and detail ,nearly not seems like a drawing .' .But after I make many many research and watched the tutorials ,the thing i can tell you is that you also can do it ,you just need more confident and focus to what you want to do ,observe the every detail of the picture or the object you want to sketch!Take your time ,enjoy the process ,I believe you'll satisfied with your drawing.

 I take almost 6 hours to done everthing- painting ,sketching ,draf and etc. The drawing supplies that I used was brush ,buncho poster colour ,artline ,pentel hybird pen ,shapie ,steadtler pencil and ruler.



I love to try hyperrealistic art because it is cool .So yeah ,this 100plus can is the only hyperrealistic art I done painted so far .I start trying hyperrealistic art since i watched the video of Marcello Barenghi in Youtube .His hyperrealistic artwork is so amazing but sadlyi think he dont have a narrated step by step tutorial . Hmm I have shared one of his hyperrealistic art video below :


You Might Also Like

0 comments