Doodle Deer

17:20:00

My second doodle art . The first one I gift to a birthday girl i guess haha..


Actually before i start doodling ...the idea came across my mind was to design some like this:





hmmmm...haha I know this painting deer is far different compared to my drawing deer...so i change it to a doodle art , I filled up the blank space with doodle ,some skull ,emoji and etc.I used 3 hours to done this doodle deer . The drawing supplies I used was Artline ,Sharpie and Steadtler 2H pencil .

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi William, that doodle art design of a deer is really excellent!
    I'm sure people would love that design to be available as a print for their homes.
    corinnemelanieart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks corinne! I greatly appreciate it :)

      Delete